Dr. Rositano’s office offers the highest standard of infection control and a wide variety of services which are typical of a general practice. These services range from adult and children’s cleanings by his excellent and highly qualified dental hygienists to the more complicated full mouth reconstructions.
Preventative services include:
- Routine cleanings
- Full periodontal evaluations
- Scaling and root planing for patients in need of a more thorough cleaning
- Placement of antimicrobial medications into the gums to hasten healing
- Antimicrobial mouth rinses for take home care
- Oral cancer evaluations for those patients at risk
Every patient has a comprehensive and personalized oral health treatment plan which is reviewed with the patient using intraoral camera technology shown on computer monitors. Dr. Rositano uses the latest in digital x-ray technology which greatly reduces the amount of x-ray exposure to the patient. X-rays are never “routinely” taken, but only as deemed necessary by Dr. Rositano or the dental hygienists.
Restorative services include:
- "White" fillings
- All porcelain crowns
- Fixed bridges to replace missing teeth
- Crown placement after dental implants
- Partial dentures
- Complete dentures
- Routine extractions
- Root canals
Take home bleaching products for whitening teeth and cosmetic veneers are also available to enhance your smile.Dr. Rositano welcomes children in his practice and places dental sealants on children as a quick and painless preventative treatment.
Dr. Rositano offers emergency care, and he will not hesitate to refer his patients to highly qualified specialists if he deems it necessary.